20 December, 2010

LOA!!



We got our Letter of Approval from China!!! It was delivered to our home Saturday afternoon. The Letter is an ornately decorated page written with Chinese characters. It is such an overwhelming feeling seeing our baby girl's beautiful Chinese name written on the page that we get to sign and send back to China.

They want to make sure we still want her... they don't know how many exclamation points and underlining I wanted to do here. I have to use self control... but yes. WE WANT HER!



Can I just show you something I discovered... here are the dates on the papers that came (our Letter of Acceptance and our Letter of Intent) December 15th is Cody's birthday and September 15th is my birthday. I think that was pretty sweet of our Heavenly Father, don't you? "Every good present and every perfect gift comes from above, from the Father who made the sun, moon, and stars." James 1:17 My mom said that God has made it very clear that this child is meant for us. I agree, there is not a doubt in my mind that this darling's path to us was chosen for her before she was even born. This time last year we had no idea what was in store for us... and really we still have no clue the blessings that are about to come with being her parents.

1 comment:

  1. The stamp of God has been on this child since before she was born. She was also stamped on each of your hearts, even before you knew you wanted her. God's timing is ALWAYS amazing. We simply have to trust. Praise Him for his faithfulness to the three of you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...