09 May, 2011

Mother's Day at the ZOO!

This day was incredible in every way. I was showered with love by my sweet husband; he had some very special things for me and a letter to me that I will always cherish.
And our loving girl makes me melt... kisses from her are so precious.
Cody and I had a date at this zoo 10 years ago, and it has always been one of my favorite memories... today was surpassing.
She LOVED the zoo; I was surprised that she recognized the animals and delighted in watching and pointing to them for as long as we'd let her.

The parakeets were a BIG hit!
The baby panda was sooooo unbelievably cute. Can you see him over Mae's shoulder?

They have a petting zoo and Mae liked meeting the goats.

There are no words to express the feeling I had this day. I am still astonished that we are the parents of this remarkable and beautiful girl... I celebrate being Mae's mom every moment. Today was certainly a memorable and momentous day!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 1st mothers day!
    motherhood is a very precious and wonderful thing!!
    Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what a wonderful and special day this was for you! Love the Zoo pictures....looks like lots of fun!
    hugs, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen.....it has been over a week since your last post! I need a Mae fix! More pictures, please?!?
    Hope you all are good!
    xoxo Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...